1. An afternoon storm blanketed the East Coast with more than a foot of snow and caused near-whiteout conditions at several NFL games.
Patrick Smith / Getty
2. Baltimore: SNOW.
3. Pittsburgh: SNOW.
4. Washington: SNOW
5. Philadelphia: SNOW.
6. Seriously, this looks like a painting.
7. There’s a fumble in here somewhere. Trust us.
8. And we have no earthly idea how Riley Cooper caught this ball.
9. In Philadelphia, both teams gave up early on kicking extra points.
10. The coolest (heh) development was Fox using its first-down line tech to superimpose the yard-line numbers onto the snowy field.
11. Players were sliding in and out of end zones all day.
12. Dolphins proved that they could play in the snow.
13. And the weather was, of course perfect, for snow angel touchdown celebrations.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.