1. An afternoon storm blanketed the East Coast with more than a foot of snow and caused near-whiteout conditions at several NFL games.
2. Baltimore: SNOW.
3. Pittsburgh: SNOW.
4. Washington: SNOW
5. Philadelphia: SNOW.
6. Seriously, this looks like a painting.
7. There’s a fumble in here somewhere. Trust us.
8. And we have no earthly idea how Riley Cooper caught this ball.
9. In Philadelphia, both teams gave up early on kicking extra points.
10. The coolest (heh) development was Fox using its first-down line tech to superimpose the yard-line numbers onto the snowy field.
11. Players were sliding in and out of end zones all day.
12. Dolphins proved that they could play in the snow.
13. And the weather was, of course perfect, for snow angel touchdown celebrations.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.