1. Broncos kicker Matt Prater now sits atop the record book after he launched a 64-yard field goal today in Denver, besting the record set by Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey, David Akers, and Sebastian Janikowski by 1 yard.
2. Here’s the kick a split-second before Prater let it fly.
4. The direction was never in doubt. Distance was the only question mark.
5. And boy, was it close.
6. And how do you celebrate an all-time record field goal? However you damn well please.
7. Here’s how Prater’s historic kick went down, including all the reaction and replays:
8. This 19-yard field goal that Prater converted afterwards was probably just a little bit easier.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑