1. Moments after Louisville knocked off Villanova in the quarterfinals of the Big East Tournament, the team got a surprise guest in its locker room: Bill Clinton.
4. … and just having a great time, as former presidents do.
5. No one from Louisville — not even head coach Rick Pitino — had any clue that Clinton would stop by after the game.
6. But ex-presidents? You never know where they’ll pop up next.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›