1. Welcome to MMA Fight Night! We’ve two eager young fighters ready to go. There’s a crowd — and a ring announcer! This should be fun.
2. Britt starts off with a right hook, which puts him in an optimal strategic position. You always want to be punching the other fighter.
3. But then Alexander returns that with a “counter-kick.” There’s some real tactical savvy on display.
4. But then Britt fires back with a sneaky body shot. This match could go either way!
5. But then — THE RARE DOUBLE KO! Passing out at the same time as your opponent is generally frowned upon, but nothing is off-limits here, folks.
6. The fight, which lasted 14 seconds, was declared a No Contest — meaning neither fighter won — and a rematch is set for June.
7. The crowd’s reaction in the aftermath? Stunned disbelief, as one would expect.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›