1. Welcome to MMA Fight Night! We’ve two eager young fighters ready to go. There’s a crowd — and a ring announcer! This should be fun.
2. Britt starts off with a right hook, which puts him in an optimal strategic position. You always want to be punching the other fighter.
3. But then Alexander returns that with a “counter-kick.” There’s some real tactical savvy on display.
4. But then Britt fires back with a sneaky body shot. This match could go either way!
5. But then — THE RARE DOUBLE KO! Passing out at the same time as your opponent is generally frowned upon, but nothing is off-limits here, folks.
6. The fight, which lasted 14 seconds, was declared a No Contest — meaning neither fighter won — and a rematch is set for June.
7. The crowd’s reaction in the aftermath? Stunned disbelief, as one would expect.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›