1. Welcome to MMA Fight Night! We’ve two eager young fighters ready to go. There’s a crowd — and a ring announcer! This should be fun.
2. Britt starts off with a right hook, which puts him in an optimal strategic position. You always want to be punching the other fighter.
3. But then Alexander returns that with a “counter-kick.” There’s some real tactical savvy on display.
4. But then Britt fires back with a sneaky body shot. This match could go either way!
5. But then — THE RARE DOUBLE KO! Passing out at the same time as your opponent is generally frowned upon, but nothing is off-limits here, folks.
6. The fight, which lasted 14 seconds, was declared a No Contest — meaning neither fighter won — and a rematch is set for June.
7. The crowd’s reaction in the aftermath? Stunned disbelief, as one would expect.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›