1. Having a bad day? Tiny little cat heads floating in space will fix that for you in two shakes.
Cosmic Cats Galaxy Sweater by 1991inc, $65
2. All your favorite breeds climbing up your legs at once — totally dreamy.
Various Cat Faces Print Leggings by ROMWE, $24
3. Kittens and ice cream. KITTENS. AND. ICE CREAM. ahhhhhhgjjdkdhjmksah
Kittens and Ice Cream Tank Dress by Japan L.A., $79
4. Are you shrieking yet?
Cats Me If You Can Ring by ModCloth, $25
5. This skirt is basically what happened after someone threw up rainbows, collected them in a pile, and sewed them all together while lying in bed with, like, 70 cats.
Kitty Garden Party Mini Skirt by Pretty Snake, at Etsy, $56
6. A scarf for the most sophisticated of feline enthusiasts.
Picasso Cats Scarf by Leahgoren, $96
7. And something for the sillier among them.
Laser Cat Cropped Tee by Pac Sun, $27
8. Let’s be real: This is a serious bootie even the cat h8ers can appreciate.
Driver Bootie by Ego and Greed, at Solestruck, $130
9. And there are these, if you’re OK with people trying to cuddle with your earlobes.
Party Animal Earrings by Urban Outfitters, $10
10. More like the prince of Purrrrrsia, am I right?
Galaxy Prince Cat Dress by ELLAZHU, at Amazon, $12
11. Only thing cuter would be a real one draped around your shoulders.
Cat Cartoon Pullover Sweater by InDressMe, $57
12. I mean.
Evil Cats in Space Cap by Breaking Rocks, €35
13. Sweet, demure, and just a little bit freaky — like your favorite sphynx.
Shadow Cat Dress by Pixie Market, $34
14. The Holy Grail of feline-themed footwear.
Kitty Flats by Charlotte Olympia, £465
15. Feeling chilly? Cozy up to this sweatshirt AND the idea of being smothered in a pile of lovable cloned cats.
Cats Print Sweatshirt by SheInside, $24
16. Because cats are people too.
Grumpy Cat as David Bowie Tote Bag by Olechka, at Society6, $18
17. Nothing’s more punk than throwing up hairballs on your brand-new carpet then immediately jumping in bed to snuggle with you. Pay your cat some homage already.
Cat Denim Jacket by UNIF, at Karmaloop, $160
18. These shoes are so cute, I kind of just want to hang them up on my wall.
Up Your Alley Cat Flats by ModCloth, $48
19. Cat ladies can be street-savvy and stylish too: a true triple threat.
Snapbacks & Cats Too Tee by UNIF, at RevolveClothing, $66
20. Take your crop top game into fall and winter with this fun little print.
Cat Fight Crop Top by Nasty Gal, $38
21. Trust me: The whole cats in glasses thing will never get old.
Cat Head Dress by Glamour Kills, at Fab, $29
22. Classy and ethereal, like a little Persian kitty light on his paws.
Cat Scarf by Lulu, at Nordstrom, $18
23. Use this as swimsuit cover-up or, you know, just to look cute while wearing a neon cat face.
Cat-Print Woven Crop Beach Tee by ASOS, $37
24. Get your laser goth-cat style on.
Laser Cats Space Leggings by Lovely Sally, €45
25. For smiles on even the gloomiest rainy days.
When It Rains, It Paws Umbrella by ModCloth, $30
27. You know how when you go to the beach you just miss your cat so much and wish she could be there with you? Yeah, you’re welcome:
Pussy Cat Triangle Top and String Bikini by Mr. Gugu and Miss Go, €19 each
28. Dapper cats are an excellent choice for back-to-school style.
Clive the Cat Sweater by ASOS, $50
29. This fun printed skimmer turns every day into Caturday.
“Know It All” Skimmers by BC Footwear, at Zappos, $60
30. Sometimes, you just need to make a bold statement about how much cats mean to you.
Space Cats Sweatshirt by Killstar, £50
31. Protip: Carry cat treats in the smaller purse in case you run into any hungry strays.
Cat Head Printed Shoulder Bag with Small Bag by LookBookStore, at Amazon, $20
32. Keep cats close to your heart in this adorable crop top.
Cat-Print Cropped Tank by ROMWE, $20
33. Looking like a badass babe comes easy with some studs and a few cat faces.
“Holy Cats” Shorts by Ivory Jar, £58
34. For when getting another real cat tattoo is maybe just too much at this point.
Temporary Tattoos by Hello Harriet, at Etsy, £11 for set of seven
35. Splash around in the sea having just as much fun as your kitty does…uh, sleeping.
Cat-Print One-Piece Suit by Wildfox, at ASOS, $214
36. It’s a scientific fact* that you can never have too many pairs of cat leggings.
Three Sneaky Cats Leggings by Rabbit and Eye, at Etsy, $28
*not really a scientific fact but it’s still true
37. Feeling edgy? Say it with cats.
Fuck You Cats Tank by Shop Jeen, $25
38. Feeling metal? You can say that with cats as well, it turns out.
Muscle Tee by Forever 21, $15
39. Feeling sweet and chic? WOW GUESS WHAT: Cats can help here too.
Jersey Dress by H&M, $25
And, of course, something for your kitty…
40. A lion hat, for the avant-garde feline in your life.
Nesta’s Nest available at Etsy, $50
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".