And you would travel miles out of the way to get here, even at odd hours of the day or night.
7. And no one was immune to its powers.
Warren and Bill, just enjoying a blizzard together.
8. Neither man…
Mark Cuban, so eager to eat his DQ that he knocked it off the cone.
9. …nor woman.
Hillary loves a Butterfinger Blizzard.
14. You dreamt, one day, of a future in which you could tell the world how you felt about it.
15. You dreamt that it had magical powers.
16. Every moment, every day, it was on your mind.
Because when you’re at DQ, you’re home.
17. When you saw it on the news, you thought: One day, it will be mine again.
18. And then you saw the news: A new Dairy Queen was opening near you.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›