And you would travel miles out of the way to get here, even at odd hours of the day or night.
7. And no one was immune to its powers.
Warren and Bill, just enjoying a blizzard together.
8. Neither man…
Mark Cuban, so eager to eat his DQ that he knocked it off the cone.
9. …nor woman.
Hillary loves a Butterfinger Blizzard.
14. You dreamt, one day, of a future in which you could tell the world how you felt about it.
15. You dreamt that it had magical powers.
16. Every moment, every day, it was on your mind.
Because when you’re at DQ, you’re home.
17. When you saw it on the news, you thought: One day, it will be mine again.
18. And then you saw the news: A new Dairy Queen was opening near you.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️