And you would travel miles out of the way to get here, even at odd hours of the day or night.
7. And no one was immune to its powers.
Warren and Bill, just enjoying a blizzard together.
8. Neither man…
Mark Cuban, so eager to eat his DQ that he knocked it off the cone.
9. …nor woman.
Hillary loves a Butterfinger Blizzard.
14. You dreamt, one day, of a future in which you could tell the world how you felt about it.
15. You dreamt that it had magical powers.
16. Every moment, every day, it was on your mind.
Because when you’re at DQ, you’re home.
17. When you saw it on the news, you thought: One day, it will be mine again.
18. And then you saw the news: A new Dairy Queen was opening near you.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.