1. That time Addison showed up and crushed Meredith and Derek’s bliss.
3. And then there was the time Denny died an hour after he proposed to Izzie.
Poor girl sat on the bathroom floor in that ball gown for days.
6. Oh god… the homemade bomb.
Poor Mer had a feeling something bad was going to happen when she woke up that morning. Should’ve just stayed in bed.
8. And, of course, when Burke left Cristina at the altar.
And Mer had to physically cut her out of her dress with scissors.
9. Remember when Thatcher SLAPPED Meredith?
We all loved Susan, but NOT COOL.
12. Remember Alex’s girlfriend Ava/Rebecca?
She had some issues she needed to work through.
15. And that time Derek had a total breakdown in the woods and took it out on Mer?
It was really sad when that pregnant lady died on his table, but Mer already has a hard time with commitment!
16. Remember when Owen had, like, really bad PTSD?
20. And then the gunman tried to kill Cristina as she tried to save Derek?
THIS WAS SUCH AN INTENSE EPISODE.
23. And then, the plane crash… When Lexie died.
25. Remember when Adele died during Bailey’s wedding and Webber didn’t want to upset Bailey so he and Mer just cried in the corner?
Just make it stop, please. I can’t handle any more.
26. And then there was the time Jackson pulled a little girl from a bus in a storm the second it exploded.
Literally not breathing right now.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️