1. Baked Potato with Ricotta and Tomatoes
Without bread, it’s important to keep up on carbohydrates. Recipe here.
2. Passover Granola
A breakfast go-to. Make a big batch at the beginning of the week and it should get you through all eight days. Recipe here.
3. Eggplant Roll-ups
You’ve heard of fruit roll-ups, yes? These are nothing like those! Recipe here.
4. Coconut Pavlovas with Tropical Fruit
We all know Passover is a great excuse to eat dessert all day, every day. Recipe here.
5. Vinegar Coleslaw
If you’re sick of lettuce by day three, try making a large batch of this instead. Recipe here.
6. Lavender-Earl Grey Flourless Chocolate Cake
It’s also gluten-free. Recipe here.
8. Mini Crustless Quiche with Asparagus and Oven Dried Tomatoes
Don’t let the “crustless” part get you down. Some of the best things in life are better crustless (ahem, PB&J.) Recipe here.
9. Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken & Potatoes
Chicken can be bland at times. Add some great flavor. Recipe here.
10. Frisee and Wild Mushroom Salad with Poached Egg
Seriously, lettuce can get really boring during Passover. Try putting an egg on it! Recipe here.
12. Slow Roasted Salmon with Tarragon and Citrus
Omit fennel seeds as they are not kosher for passover. Recipe here.
14. Quinoa and Asparagus Salad with Mimosa Vinaigrette
15. Braised Lamb with Roasted Squash and Onion Sauce
You will need to omit the cardamom in this recipe as cardamom is not kosher for passover. Recipe here.
And of course, every dish needs corn-syrup free ketchup.
Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews follow different dietary rules during Passover. Please adjust ingredients based on your restrictions.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›