1. Marant is most widely known for her wedge sneakers.
The shoes retail for around $640.
Tons of celebrities have been spotted wearing them.
Miranda Kerr and Pink are just two, but hordes of other celebs wear them constantly before paparazzi.
Knock-offs have popped up in tons of stores.
Ash Shoes sells a version for $235.
2. But Marant has been influential in more ways than just those ubiquitous shoes. She also makes Hawaiian shirts look cool.
From her spring 2013 show.
3. She does the chic boho thing better than just about anyone.
Spring 2013 again.
Blogger Rachelle from Two For The Show out in London in June 2013.
Actress Rachel Bilson out in Barbados in April 2013.
4. And the girly badass look.
Spring 2013 again.
Actress Sienna Miller at W magazine’s Golden Globes party in January 2013.
Blogger Chriselle from The Chriselle Factor out in Los Angeles in March 2013.
5. The understated rocker.
Blake Lively at the 121212 Hurricane Sandy Relief concert at Madison Square Garden in New York in December.
Actress January Jones out and about in New York City in March 2012.
6. The luxe hippie.
Seriously, who else could make people want studded flared jeans?
Spring 2013 show.
Blogger Leandra Medine from The Manrepeller in her New York City apartment in June 2013.
Elle MacPherson at the airport in London in April of last year.
8. Navajo accents.
The fall 2011 show.
9. Denim on denim.
Model and Actress Tiffany Hsu out and about in London in March of last year.
Model Joan Smalls between fashion shows in October of 2012.
10. The fringe frenzy.
11. Thigh-high boots.
Vogue Paris editors Emmanuelle Alt and Gèralidine Saglio at the fall 2012 shows.
12. And most importantly, studded shoes.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›