1. Doing this to a perfectly good matzoh ball:
There’s a place for bacon. It’s not here.
3. Serving this “kosher for Passover” school lunch option:
So, so close.
8. Putting together a seder plate this way:
It’s the thought that counts, but where is the shank bone and why is there a cactus?
10. Organizing the shelves at Whole Food like so:
They’re clearly not up on their Chametz rules.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›