1. Doing this to a perfectly good matzoh ball:
There’s a place for bacon. It’s not here.
3. Serving this “kosher for Passover” school lunch option:
So, so close.
4. Garnishing this beautiful brisket:
With cheese. WHY?
5. Offering this bread-o-riffic Passover menu:
Thanks for trying!
6. And this one:
*throws away challah*
7. Making this as a nice pre-seder appetizer:
8. Putting together a seder plate this way:
It’s the thought that counts, but where is the shank bone and why is there a cactus?
9. Cereal with no fat, no cholesterol, and no flour.
10. Organizing the shelves at Whole Food like so:
They’re clearly not up on their Chametz rules.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›