1. Doing this to a perfectly good matzoh ball:
There’s a place for bacon. It’s not here.
3. Serving this “kosher for Passover” school lunch option:
So, so close.
8. Putting together a seder plate this way:
It’s the thought that counts, but where is the shank bone and why is there a cactus?
10. Organizing the shelves at Whole Food like so:
They’re clearly not up on their Chametz rules.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›