1. The Biebs looks chock-full of confidence as he prepares himself for a lovely kickflip!
2. To the average eye who knows nothing about skateboarding, it looks like he’s ALMOST successful.
3. ‘Fraid not. The board continued on it’s journey sans Justin on its back.
4. Ouchie. At least he turned it into an inspirational opportunity. “Always get up when u get knocked down.” Thanks, Justin.
*At least he was able to laugh it off.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.