1. First of all, his character is supposed to casually lean against the desk. So NATURALLY, he changes it to a light hop and scoot.
2. And because that’s not dramatic enough, it then becomes a solid bounce.
3. Then just a full-blown jump onto straight steel.
4. He literally might’ve of just squished his balls during this take.
5. And this one is so loud that he actually starts to laugh.
8. Watch the whole video here!
The clip starts at 5:25.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.