1. This charming invite is made up of handwritten font and a personalized portrait.
2. This floral design is so simple and dainty.
The hierarchy of text in this picture is outstanding.
3. These flowers are subtle enough that they don’t distract from the couple’s names, but just add to the overall design.
4. The bright colors on this invite complement the glitter accents perfectly.
5. This cat will make every single recipient smile.
6. There’s nothing like a bold color to grab people’s attention.
7. In this case, more is more. The vines + the drawing + the font = a memorable invitation.
8. This unconventional map invite is so clever for a nature or camping-themed wedding.
9. This charming illustration was made using only one ink and a linoleum block.
The hang tag and twine add a nice organic touch.
10. If your dogs are like family, don’t let traditional invites stop you!
11. If you’ve got a lot of information about your wedding, don’t feel pressure to put it all on the front.
It’s so nice having space to focus on the couple.
12. Dark backgrounds make every color pop.
13. Sometimes it’s best to emphasize the artwork.
After all, your designer probably spent a good amount of time on it.
14. Not every illustrated invite must contain flowers!
This is a great example of another way to incorporate artistry into your stationery.
15. Great calligraphy is the key to a simple yet elegant invitation.
The thick, watercolored vine really balances perfectly with the thin weight of the font.
16. Sometimes using less color can be just as striking.
All of these illustrative fonts work so well together. Try experimenting!
17. Here’s an invite that breaks all the rules.
You don’t always need aligned text or perfect spacing.
18. Don’t be afraid to try crazy colors or unique sizes.
That neon ink is pretty unforgettable.
19. An easy way to keep your aesthetic consistent is by keeping one element the same within all the pieces.
Like here, this adorable font is used on everything.
20. Since the back of this invite* is so colorful and complex, it’s nice to keep it more simple on the front.
*It’s actually a Save-the-Date but it’s too cute not to include.
21. This invite utilizes space brilliantly.
It looks intricate and well thought-out.