2. The video tells a beautiful story about the cathartic process of healing and moving past heartbreak.
3. The song, written by the band, was inspired by the events that took place in the Newtown tragedy.
4. Troian explains why she was drawn to this particular video:
My favorite music videos have always had a narrative. They tell a complete story, without dialogue, in a short amount of time. And whether it is silly or sad, a good music video has the opportunity to create images that the listener will forever associate with that song. When I first heard ‘Another Story’ I loved the melody, but what truly stuck with me were the simple but haunting lyrics. Without being melodramatic, without sensationalizing, the song mourns those who have lost their way, and the pain they leave in their wake. It is a powerful piece of music and it deserves and equally powerful video. That’s what our director Andrew Hines had in mind. And I think that’s what he made.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›