1. The night began at Wild Bill’s.
2. It started like most bachelorette parties, with a boa and a limousine.
3. Mama felt prepared and super excited for the evening.
4. Shots were ordered and cheers were given to the bride-to-be.
5. A sexy lady dance ensued shortly after.
6. Back grinding on her best friend gave her the confidence she needed to move forward to bigger and better things.
7. What Sugar Bear don’t know, won’t hurt him, am I right ladies?
8. Things started getting intense on the dance floor.
9. She was unfazed by it, obvi.
10. Mama June let the beat take her where it needed her to go.
11. Things got a a little scandy when she let perfect strangers nibble on her candy necklace.
12. But then she clapped enthusiastically when she remembered Sugar Bear’s face.
13. Mama started feelin’ good. Mama started feelin’ real good.
14. She took advantage of shots with a younger man knowing it would be off-limits for the remainder of her life.
15. She milked it for all it was worth, like I said.
16. June danced this marvelous night away.
17. Meanwhile, back at the ranch…
18. Sugar Bear and his friends celebrated his very own stag party, complete with a bonfire and lawn chairs.
19. His friend’s liked to comment on how hot the barrel fire was. It was really hot, apparently.
20. They got serious for a second to give proper marital advice.
21. Sugar Bear explained he was truly ready to take this momentous leap in life.
22. He was incredibly straightforward about it.
23. His friend told him to expect tough times.
24. Sugar Bear knows he’s in for a rough ride, women are complex creatures.
25. They all agreed that you can’t put a price on love, no matter what the amount.
26. In the end, Sugar put it in the simplest of terms.
27. People responded well.
28. But then, he kept going and ruined the moment. Cheers to Mama June and Sugar Bear everyone!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.