1. First, make eye contact and begin warm embrace.
2. Then lean in closely and receive said passionate kiss.
3. Lastly, hug it all out and finish with a “Hey, thanks for that kiss, Lana.”
Repeat steps one through three.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.