1. First, make eye contact and begin warm embrace.
2. Then lean in closely and receive said passionate kiss.
3. Lastly, hug it all out and finish with a “Hey, thanks for that kiss, Lana.”
Repeat steps one through three.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›