1. First and foremost, she is the actual definition of PERFECTION.
2. Her makeup and hair need, and probably have, separate Pinterest boards.
3. She never looks like she’s trying too hard and her style is absolutely timeless.
4. She can experiment with ANY and all beauty trends:
5. Plus, she has no problem wearing the bare minimum.
6. Makeup is meant to accentuate your natural beauty and she proves it every time.
7. Then again, nobody pulls off red lipstick better than this lady.
8. She has no trouble breaking beauty rules.
9. For example, you CAN accentuate both lips and eyes whenever you feel like it.
10. Also, she’s always game for experimenting with different hairstyles.
11. Remember that time she cut off all her hair and looked like a supermodel?
13. Or how about the time when she brushed all of her hair straight back and it looked glamorous and not greasy at all.
14. She can make a side ponytail look mature and elegant, which can be difficult to do sometimes.
My side pony makes me look like I’m 12.
15. Speaking of polished updos, this one is fantastic.
She doesn’t even care that she’s only wearing one earring!
16. Someone needs to make a tutorial for this one.
17. There’s literally too many hair examples to choose from.
18. Whether she’s aiming for something more laid-back and relaxed or something more formal,
19. She ALWAYS pulls it off, without fail.
20. Her approach to beauty is refreshing and relatable.
21. Old Hollywood starlets would be proud.
22. In conclusion, we wish we could copy every single one of her looks.
23. Especially this one.
Somebody please find out who her makeup artist is.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›