12. Traveling with your mom is just as fun as traveling with your friends. It just involves a little less alcohol.
8. Your mom will embrace all your phases. So sport them with confidence and enjoy them while they last!
7. If your mom wants to listen to Mannheim Steamroller in the car, let her. It’s fine. You’ll like it eventually.
4. If your mom is your homie, shout it to the world! Mamas love nicknames.
3. Remember her criticism is mostly constructive! Outfits with money on them are not as practical as outfits without money on them. She’s right.
2. Be patient when your mom is learning about new technology. Remember her first computer took up an entire room.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝