1. Because we’ve waited long enough.
2. Other fandoms are starting to worry.
3. The image manipulations are getting out of control.
5. There are only so many numbers of possible alternate universes.
6. It’s becoming difficult to tell whether or not this is a joke.
7. The fandom’s sense of humor is getting progressively stranger.
8. Because until the new season starts, the fandom will continue to make everything about Sherlock.
9. Because this is what happens when there’s finally a trailer for Season 3.
THANKFULLY, SEASON THREE JUST FINISHED SHOOTING.
It’s a wrap for season 3 #Sherlock
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›