1. Because we’ve waited long enough.
2. Other fandoms are starting to worry.
3. The image manipulations are getting out of control.
5. There are only so many numbers of possible alternate universes.
6. It’s becoming difficult to tell whether or not this is a joke.
7. The fandom’s sense of humor is getting progressively stranger.
8. Because until the new season starts, the fandom will continue to make everything about Sherlock.
9. Because this is what happens when there’s finally a trailer for Season 3.
THANKFULLY, SEASON THREE JUST FINISHED SHOOTING.
It’s a wrap for season 3 #Sherlock
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›