1. This Disney version of Joss Whedon’s Firefly is incredible and it’s a thing that needs to happen.
(Check out the larger version of the illustration on artist Stephen Byrne’s Facebook page to fully appreciate its awesomeness.)
2. I mean, who doesn’t want to see a version of Firefly with a tiny and deadly River Tam?
3. Or Zoe and Wash together again? WITH A HORSE.
4. Or a real firefly as part of the crew? Is he the fiesty mascot of this band of miscreants?
5. And if that wasn’t enough, Byrne’s also imagined what it would look like if Whedon’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer was animated by Disney, and the results are equally as awesome.
6. Joss Whedon tweeted his approval of the art.
7. *Crosses fingers.*
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›