1. This Disney version of Joss Whedon’s Firefly is incredible and it’s a thing that needs to happen.
(Check out the larger version of the illustration on artist Stephen Byrne’s Facebook page to fully appreciate its awesomeness.)
2. I mean, who doesn’t want to see a version of Firefly with a tiny and deadly River Tam?
3. Or Zoe and Wash together again? WITH A HORSE.
4. Or a real firefly as part of the crew? Is he the fiesty mascot of this band of miscreants?
5. And if that wasn’t enough, Byrne’s also imagined what it would look like if Whedon’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer was animated by Disney, and the results are equally as awesome.
6. Joss Whedon tweeted his approval of the art.
7. *Crosses fingers.*
- With more than 30% of votes counted, Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.