1. Leonardo DiCaprio has been nominated for an Academy Award for his performance in The Wolf of Wall Street.
5. The fact that Leo hasn’t won an Oscar is a travesty…
7. In fact, there’s a whole meme devoted to the fact that he tragically hasn’t won an Oscar.
9. Nobody understands why it hasn’t happened yet.
11. And people are beginning to get a little bit concerned about it.
12. Every awards season, this horrible oversight is highlighted once again.
13. It doesn’t matter that he wasn’t nominated because he SHOULD HAVE BEEN.
16. And imagines ways to help him obtain the golden statue he so richly deserves.
17. As a tribute to Leonardo’s unwavering suffering, someone even created a portrait of him made entirely of pictures of Oscar winners.
18. The internet grows angrier (and stranger) with each year he is overlooked.
24. Now that he’s been nominated for The Wolf of Wall Street, there’s once again hope that the cycle may be defeated.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."