1. In response to leaked set photos of what appears to be the Millenium Falcon on Tuesday, Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams tweeted this image with a note to fans.
2. The handwritten message from the director reads:
I wish people would stop leaking photos from Episode VII. And making ridiculous claims that the Millenium Falcon is in the movie.”
3. BUT the note appears to have been carefully placed atop a Dejarik (“holochess”) board — perhaps the same one where C3P0 famously “let the Wookie win” in the first Star Wars movie?
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›