1. In response to leaked set photos of what appears to be the Millenium Falcon on Tuesday, Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams tweeted this image with a note to fans.
2. The handwritten message from the director reads:
I wish people would stop leaking photos from Episode VII. And making ridiculous claims that the Millenium Falcon is in the movie.”
3. BUT the note appears to have been carefully placed atop a Dejarik (“holochess”) board — perhaps the same one where C3P0 famously “let the Wookie win” in the first Star Wars movie?
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›