1. An alto singer on YouTube wrote amazing new lyrics to “Let It Go,” the breakout hit from Frozen, to point out how all the best Disney songs are written for singers with high voices.
2. “So I love this song, obviously, but I am so mad that every Disney song I adore is way out of my range,” writes YouTuber Serena. “Apparently it is a qualification every Disney princess holds to be a soprano.”
3. For comparison, here’s Broadway star Idina Menzel singing the original version from the movie.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›