1. An alto singer on YouTube wrote amazing new lyrics to “Let It Go,” the breakout hit from Frozen, to point out how all the best Disney songs are written for singers with high voices.
2. “So I love this song, obviously, but I am so mad that every Disney song I adore is way out of my range,” writes YouTuber Serena. “Apparently it is a qualification every Disney princess holds to be a soprano.”
3. For comparison, here’s Broadway star Idina Menzel singing the original version from the movie.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›