1. An alto singer on YouTube wrote amazing new lyrics to “Let It Go,” the breakout hit from Frozen, to point out how all the best Disney songs are written for singers with high voices.
2. “So I love this song, obviously, but I am so mad that every Disney song I adore is way out of my range,” writes YouTuber Serena. “Apparently it is a qualification every Disney princess holds to be a soprano.”
3. For comparison, here’s Broadway star Idina Menzel singing the original version from the movie.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.