1. An alto singer on YouTube wrote amazing new lyrics to “Let It Go,” the breakout hit from Frozen, to point out how all the best Disney songs are written for singers with high voices.
2. “So I love this song, obviously, but I am so mad that every Disney song I adore is way out of my range,” writes YouTuber Serena. “Apparently it is a qualification every Disney princess holds to be a soprano.”
3. For comparison, here’s Broadway star Idina Menzel singing the original version from the movie.
In The News Today
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›