1. You are physically incapable of controlling your hair.
2. You would rather be in a library than anywhere else.
3. This was you in every class, from elementary school to college.
5. And so people often have this reaction to you at first.
6. You consider it your duty to keep your friends in line and down-to-earth.
7. And you always find yourself being the voice of reason in a group.
8. You never go anywhere without bringing something to read.
12. You would literally commit murder for a Time-Turner.
14. Mostly because you have a hard time expressing your feelings.
16. And all of your (close) friends are used to this.
17. You often find yourself overwhelmed by the stupidity of others.
18. You can’t stop yourself from correcting people if they’re doing something wrong.
21. And you aren’t afraid to get physical about it (but only if you’ve exhausted all the logical options and it’s truly necessary).
22. You’re an incredibly loyal friend and will do just about anything for the people you love.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›