1. So you’re on the Interwebs and all you see is delicious food.
nom nom nom nom nom
3. How hard could it be? You made that thing that one time.
6. First things first - buy the ingredients! Farmer’s market, here I come!
7. Oh, right. You don’t live anywhere near a farmer’s market. Local grocery store it is!
8. You can’t find anything. Honestly, it’s like they want you to fail.
9. Prices are just stupid. This hunk of beef is how much a pound?
10. You finally get your ridiculously expensive groceries home, and you have no idea what you were thinking.
Just… so many apples.
13. This is totally easy. No, you don’t know what chiffonade means. You also forgot to buy half the ingredients. And you forgot to bookmark the recipe. Improvisation is key.
14. You finally get everything all mise en placed, the oven is ovening and this meal is actually coming together.
15. And now every plate and utensil you own is in the sink.
17. But so what if you don’t have matching place settings and a beautiful table cloth..
19. You made it with your own hands! You turned ingredients into food!
21. You cooked, you succeeded, and now you can brag about it on Facebook.
Congratulations - you WIN.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.