1. Start with the easiest and coolest (pun intended) pop-up fan fort to blow your heat troubles away.
Sheet + fan = instant air-conditioned oasis without lifting a finger.
2. Or get soaked by the BIGGEST WATER BALLOON YOU’VE EVER SEEN!
It’s like your dream of getting hit by 100 water balloons at one time finally coming true. Make your dream into a reality here.
3. Keep a stash of these easy frozen fruit kabobs in your freezer for your emergency cool-down moments.
Step one: Put fruit on a stick.
Step two: Put in the freezer.
(See, told you it was easy…)
4. Invest in an umbrella that does everything but protect you from water (but in a good way).
Literally make it rain whenever you need it. Find it here.
5. Have an endless water “balloon” fight with your friends with these DIY sponge balls.
Oh, this means war! Grab a big bucket of ice water and throw a few of these around for a fun time on a scorching summer day.
6. Grab a few light blankets to create an outdoor nook that saves you from the sun.
It’s like being outside… but inside… but outside… (You get it.)
7. Put your phone to good use by making it fan you off.
Doesn’t waste data. Doesn’t waste minutes. DOES provide a breeze to die for (and the opportunity to capture the perfect windblown hair selfie). Get one here.
8. Fill an ice tray with aloe vera gel for individual cubes of soothing goodness.
Remember that sunburn last year? Now imagine having one of these. You’re welcome.
9. Grab your friends and gather around the inexpensive kiddie pool that provides epic cooling powers.
Warning: Your guests really might not leave once they sit. Proceed with caution.
10. Brew mint tea… not to drink, but as a cheap and easy cooling body spray!
Just keep the bottle in the refrigerator and let the mint do its natural cooling magic!
11. Take a giant tarp and some dish soap to create the ultimate slip-and-slide.
Just like when you were a kid, except a thousand times better. Guaranteed.