1. First unearthed by vintage photo powerhouse Will McCrabb, the photos show Yoda in early development.
2. Originally The Empire Strikes Back team planned to train a monkey to hold the cane and follow Luke around.
3. They even went so far as to measure this little guy for proper walking cane length.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.