2. And it’s totally acceptable to lust after strangers.
3. As long as you don’t get creepy about it, as evidenced here.
5. For example: Don’t date anyone who treats you with condescension.
6. Practice, practice, practice…preferably not with a gas-powered lawn tool.
7. Be true to yourself. Otherwise you might date people you have nothing in common with.
9. Seriously, nothing is more important than believing in yourself.
12. Watch out for the “Romance Zone”. You are not obligated to date anyone you don’t want to!
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›