2. And it’s totally acceptable to lust after strangers.
3. As long as you don’t get creepy about it, as evidenced here.
5. For example: Don’t date anyone who treats you with condescension.
6. Practice, practice, practice…preferably not with a gas-powered lawn tool.
7. Be true to yourself. Otherwise you might date people you have nothing in common with.
9. Seriously, nothing is more important than believing in yourself.
12. Watch out for the “Romance Zone”. You are not obligated to date anyone you don’t want to!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."