2. And it’s totally acceptable to lust after strangers.
3. As long as you don’t get creepy about it, as evidenced here.
5. For example: Don’t date anyone who treats you with condescension.
6. Practice, practice, practice…preferably not with a gas-powered lawn tool.
7. Be true to yourself. Otherwise you might date people you have nothing in common with.
9. Seriously, nothing is more important than believing in yourself.
12. Watch out for the “Romance Zone”. You are not obligated to date anyone you don’t want to!
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›