1. Flirting is the most fun hobby invented by humanity.
2. And it’s totally acceptable to lust after strangers.
3. As long as you don’t get creepy about it, as evidenced here.
4. Set personal boundaries and stick by them.
5. For example: Don’t date anyone who treats you with condescension.
6. Practice, practice, practice…preferably not with a gas-powered lawn tool.
7. Be true to yourself. Otherwise you might date people you have nothing in common with.
9. Seriously, nothing is more important than believing in yourself.
10. Be open minded. You can meet your true love anywhere.
11. But remember to keep your expectations realistic.
12. Watch out for the “Romance Zone”. You are not obligated to date anyone you don’t want to!
13. Dating can be scary but just keep in mind:
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›