1. When the park first opened, Mickey hadn’t quite bloomed yet.
2. But by the next year he was smiling away. In glorious Technicolor no less.
3. In the ’60s, Mickey got some sweet floral accessory swag.
4. And in the ’70s, some psychedelic rippling Mouse waves.
5. Mickey stayed smiling all through the ’80s…
6. …and the ’90s.
7. But then, in 2004, something went horribly wrong.
8. Mickey disappeared for the 50th anniversary.
9. Only to reappear more terrifying than he was before.
10. His manic grin spreading wider and wider.
11. Until it became what it is today.
In The News Today