3. When your boss threatens “serious consequences” for the umpteenth time.
8. When you have to explain social media to your extended family.
10. When the same girl’s been hogging the bathroom mirror for over an hour.
13. When your siblings tell an hour-long rambling story with no point.
14. When your parents try to set you up on a date with “that nice boy.”
15. When women start hitting on your man right in front of you.
16. When your mom emails you chain letters written in colorful Comic Sans.
17. When you answer the door to Jehovah’s Witnesses instead of the pizza guy.
18. When a co-worker keeps humble bragging about his sexploits.
19. When people keep talking over you during a presentation.
21. When you a dude says you’re great at something… for a girl.
22. When your bestie starts gushing about her new crush.
23. When someone on Facebook leaves a cryptic status update.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.