3. When your boss threatens “serious consequences” for the umpteenth time.
8. When you have to explain social media to your extended family.
10. When the same girl’s been hogging the bathroom mirror for over an hour.
13. When your siblings tell an hour-long rambling story with no point.
14. When your parents try to set you up on a date with “that nice boy.”
15. When women start hitting on your man right in front of you.
16. When your mom emails you chain letters written in colorful Comic Sans.
17. When you answer the door to Jehovah’s Witnesses instead of the pizza guy.
18. When a co-worker keeps humble bragging about his sexploits.
19. When people keep talking over you during a presentation.
21. When you a dude says you’re great at something… for a girl.
22. When your bestie starts gushing about her new crush.
23. When someone on Facebook leaves a cryptic status update.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›