3. When your boss threatens “serious consequences” for the umpteenth time.
8. When you have to explain social media to your extended family.
10. When the same girl’s been hogging the bathroom mirror for over an hour.
13. When your siblings tell an hour-long rambling story with no point.
14. When your parents try to set you up on a date with “that nice boy.”
15. When women start hitting on your man right in front of you.
16. When your mom emails you chain letters written in colorful Comic Sans.
17. When you answer the door to Jehovah’s Witnesses instead of the pizza guy.
18. When a co-worker keeps humble bragging about his sexploits.
19. When people keep talking over you during a presentation.
21. When you a dude says you’re great at something… for a girl.
22. When your bestie starts gushing about her new crush.
23. When someone on Facebook leaves a cryptic status update.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.