3. When your boss threatens “serious consequences” for the umpteenth time.
8. When you have to explain social media to your extended family.
10. When the same girl’s been hogging the bathroom mirror for over an hour.
13. When your siblings tell an hour-long rambling story with no point.
14. When your parents try to set you up on a date with “that nice boy.”
15. When women start hitting on your man right in front of you.
16. When your mom emails you chain letters written in colorful Comic Sans.
17. When you answer the door to Jehovah’s Witnesses instead of the pizza guy.
18. When a co-worker keeps humble bragging about his sexploits.
19. When people keep talking over you during a presentation.
21. When you a dude says you’re great at something… for a girl.
22. When your bestie starts gushing about her new crush.
23. When someone on Facebook leaves a cryptic status update.
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›