1. Start Out Learning The Basics Of Melting Crayons Onto Canvas.
There’s an easy step-by-step guide by Craftster here.
2. Use A Brush Or Sponge If You Want To Create A Softer Look.
4. Add Other Touches To Make More Dynamic Works Of Art.
6. For A Different Project, Crayons Fit Perfectly Into A Hot Glue Gun!
If you want to create complex subjects, this process gives you more control. Check out the full tutorial.
7. If You Have A Lot Of Broken Crayons Lying Around, Make Some Impressionist Paintings.
All you need is newspaper and an iron. The Full Moxie has step-by-step instructions.
8. If Pointillism Is More Your Thing, Break Out Some Tea Lights And Get To Work.
This project is simple enough for kids too!
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.