1. Start Out Learning The Basics Of Melting Crayons Onto Canvas.
There’s an easy step-by-step guide by Craftster here.
2. Use A Brush Or Sponge If You Want To Create A Softer Look.
4. Add Other Touches To Make More Dynamic Works Of Art.
5. Remember: Melted Crayons Can Show A Range Of Emotion.
6. For A Different Project, Crayons Fit Perfectly Into A Hot Glue Gun!
If you want to create complex subjects, this process gives you more control. Check out the full tutorial.
7. If You Have A Lot Of Broken Crayons Lying Around, Make Some Impressionist Paintings.
All you need is newspaper and an iron. The Full Moxie has step-by-step instructions.
8. If Pointillism Is More Your Thing, Break Out Some Tea Lights And Get To Work.
This project is simple enough for kids too!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›