1. Start Out Learning The Basics Of Melting Crayons Onto Canvas.
There’s an easy step-by-step guide by Craftster here.
2. Use A Brush Or Sponge If You Want To Create A Softer Look.
4. Add Other Touches To Make More Dynamic Works Of Art.
6. For A Different Project, Crayons Fit Perfectly Into A Hot Glue Gun!
If you want to create complex subjects, this process gives you more control. Check out the full tutorial.
7. If You Have A Lot Of Broken Crayons Lying Around, Make Some Impressionist Paintings.
All you need is newspaper and an iron. The Full Moxie has step-by-step instructions.
8. If Pointillism Is More Your Thing, Break Out Some Tea Lights And Get To Work.
This project is simple enough for kids too!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.