1. Should we hire some landscape artists?
Why? Just add it all in post-production! All the beauty, none of the union headache.
2. Should we rent one of many available mansions?
Pffft. If we add the sunlight in post-production, we can work all night!
3. Should we put the horn player on the roof?
Are you insane? That’s like five flights of stairs! Just put him in front of a blue screen.
4. Should we pack up and head down to the waterfront?
Ew, no! There’s bugs outside and we have to fill out paperwork and walk and ugh effort. Just add it all in post.
5. Should we use camera tricks to make it look like they’re moving?
NO. This must be realistic. Get those actors up there and dancing in a moving vehicle! But add the city in post. We aren’t made of bridge rental money.
6. Should we film this outdoor scene outside?
You’re fired. Get out.
Watch the whole effect reel for more examples.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›