1. This is your home.
2. It might not look like much, but the view* is amazing.
3. Each day you wake up in total darkness until the alarm to goes off.
4. Time to roll out of bed!
All that art from aspiring astronauts back home reminds you why you’re here.
6. First, get your daily dose of blue light therapy.
Part of the experiment, light therapy helps combat depression.
8. Break a sweat to keep your muscles from atrophying. At least 45 minutes a day.
9. Hop in the shower because nobody wants your gross B.O. in the space suits.
12. Ugh, someone always brings their pet to the office.
This furry little is guy is part of a project to see how well robotic pet do as companions on long missions.
13. Not everything can be done from inside HI-SEAS, so outside you go to collect some samples.
17. Before mandatorily* weighing yourself.
*As part of the food study to make sure astronauts are maintaining a healthy mass.