2. They begrudgingly wear collars.
Mustafa Quraishi,file / AP
5. Their kittens are so fluffy, you’ll want to die.
Ilnar Salakhiev / AP
8. They hate being trapped in a room and will try to find a way out.
Nancy Stone/Chicago Tribune / MCT
12. They will sprawl out anywhere to sleep, dignity be damned.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›