2. They begrudgingly wear collars.
3. They love treats and will be insistent on you feeding them NOW.
5. Their kittens are so fluffy, you’ll want to die.
8. They hate being trapped in a room and will try to find a way out.
9. They will eat your food because they love you, not respect you.
11. They climb up into places and have no idea how to get down.
12. They will sprawl out anywhere to sleep, dignity be damned.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›