1. They make a man look rugged.
Especially if they are leather and equipped with special mummy-fighting gun straps.
2. And yet also sophisticated.
So. much. swag.
3. They look super snazzy with a collared shirt and tie.
5. They’re incredibly hot with a sleeveless white shirt.
Oh, to be that glass of whiskey that he’s thoughtfully holding.
6. But they are equally excellent shirtless.
7. Mr. Darcy wore them.
The British dreamboat.
8. And so did Robert Redford.
The All-American wonder.
9. So did Vito Corleone.
Yea, that’s right, the Godfather, back when he was both badass and unbearably gorgeous.
10. They keep pants high-waisted so they’re generous in covering belly bulge.
11. They beautifully outline the curve of a man’s back.
Guys, let’s bring sexy back.
12. They imbue the wearer with a sense of power.
Like a power suit, suspenders give off the impression that you’re the boss and don’t give a shit what anybody thinks.
14. They have a film noir quality to them.
15. And an Old World charm.
16. They keep pants from falling during vigorous dancing.
Sexy and practical.
17. They make a guy’s ass look like two scoops of delicious ice-cream.
We’re not talking about that baggy overall nonsense. We mean that nice, tailored fit that holds up the tush and sculpts it into the stuff of dreams.
18. They’re really erotic to take off.
Whether your want to do it slowly or with a little more pizzazz.