5. Maisie Williams gets you.
6. Makeup stores are dangerous.
You WILL spend too much time trying on lipstick, and you WILL spend too much money on said lipstick. You will justify this by telling yourself that this shade of bright red is probably most definitely different from the bright red you already own.
8. You’ve mastered the fine art of lipstick application.
You always use a lip brush to control exactly where color is deposited. And if you don’t have one, you put the tube in the fridge. The cooler temperature keeps the tip sharp, so it’s easier to stay within the lines.
11. As is eating and drinking without smudging.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.