1. Three-Cheese Skillet Lasagna
Yes, you read that correctly: lasagna in a skillet. Get the recipe here.
2. Orecchiette With Spinach & Gorgonzola Sauce
MMMMM GORGONZOLA. Get the recipe here.
3. Kale & Cannellini Bean Soup
Cannellini + Quinoa + Kale = SO. MUCH. PROTEIN. Get the recipe here.
4. Vegetarian Pho
If only everything could be so hot and noodley. Get the recipe here.
5. Oven-Baked Mexican Quinoa Casserole
Quinoa: Is there anything it can’t do? Get the recipe here.
6. Moroccan Style Vegetable Soup (“Harira”)
A vegan version of a normally meaty soup. Get the recipe here.
7. Butternut Squash Baked Risotto
Yes, even you can make a risotto. Get the recipe here.
8. Baked Eggs with Farmhouse Cheddar and Potatoes
Brunch is really not the time for potchking around with lots of dishes. Get the recipe here.
9. Yoga Pot
You are a one-pot dinner guru. Get the recipe here.
10. 10-Minute Butternut Squash Ramen Bowl With Rice Noodles, Tofu & Fresh Pea Shoots
Not sure what to get more excited about: The one-pot, the ten minutes it takes to make it, or the RAMEN. Get the recipe here.
11. Creamy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese
No powdered cheese necessary. Get the recipe here.
12. Vegetarian West African Peanut Soup
Yes, that’s right: Peanut butter soup. Get the recipe here.
13. Easy Creamy Tomato Barley Risotto
You had me at easy and creamy. Get the recipe here.
14. Smoky Tomato Lentil Soup With Spinach & Olives
Go ahead. Put some olives in your soup. Get the recipe here.
15. Vegetarian Potpie
Potpie ain’t just a meat thang. Get the recipe here.
16. White Bean And Pasta Soup
It has pasta so yeah. Get the recipe here.
17. One Bowl Mung Bean Meal
Say hello to your new friend: The mung bean. Get the recipe here.
18. Vegetarian Tikka Masala
Take a break from take-out and make it yourself! Get the recipe here.
19. Root Vegetable and Cauliflower Tagine with Parsley Yogurt
Make it today, eat it tomorrow, still only have one pot to clean. Get the recipe here.
20. Peanut-Broccoli Stir Fry
The beauty of a stir-fry is in being able to switch out the listed vegetable for whichever one you happen to have in your fridge. Get the recipe here.
21. Rustic Ratatouille
Up your ratatouille game by adding chickpeas. Get the recipe here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›