1. Spring Asparagus Salad
Just look at those spears. Recipe here.
2. Asian Ramen Salad
No shame in liking the crunchy ones. Recipe here.
3. Raw Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad with Tahini-Maple Dressing
Kale: Even better raw. Recipe here.
4. Pomegranate, Persimmon, and Pistachio Wild Rice Salad
For when you’re feeling wild. Recipe here.
5. Brussels Sprout and Tangerine Couscous Salad
You may be surprised by how much you enjoy an unexpected combination. Recipe here.
6. Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Red Bell Pepper, and Mushrooms
Whole wheat pasta means never having to say you’re sorry. Recipe here.
7. “Childhood Memories” Salad with Za’atar Croutons and Tangy Tahini Dressing
The za’atar keeps things spicy. Recipe here.
8. Lemon Parsley Bean Salad
This ain’t no starter salad. It’s the main course. Recipe here.
9. Zesty Black-Eyed-Pea Salad
Plenty of protein to keep you going: No meat necessary. Recipe here.
10. Chopped Kale Salad and Creamy Almond Ginger Dressing
If you like your vegetables really cut. Recipe here.
11. Citrus Salad with Fennel Vinaigrette
Keep things colorful or you’ll get bored. Recipe here.
12. Mediterranean Basmati Salad
A little Mediterranean escape to reinvigorate your life. Recipe here.
13. Tropical Spinach Salad
You know the tropics get your blood pumping. Recipe here.
14. Fried Dough with Arugula and Grape Tomatoes
This one really sizzles. Recipe here.
15. Asian Quinoa Salad
The quinoa works it hard. Recipe here.
16. Ojai Pixi Salad with Goat Cheese Croutons
The radicchio may be bitter but you’ll put it in its place. Recipe here.
17. Mushroom, Lemon & Lentil Salad
For when you’re craving something a little darker. Recipe here.
18. Heirloom Tomato and Avocado Wheat Berry Salad
Nothing like a ripe heirloom tomato to really hit your sweet spot. Recipe here.
19. Pinto Bean Salsa Salad
You know that salsa will get you moving. Recipe here.
20. Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad
Sometimes warm is better than hot. Recipe here.
21. Caprese Salad with Fried Capers and Basil
The fried capers add a little heat to this classic. Recipe here.
22. Shaved Cauliflower Salad
I hear this one also has a great personality. Recipe here.
23. Grilled Panzanella with Poached Egg
Be careful that yolk doesn’t get all over you. Recipe here.
24. Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts
Such a sweetie. Recipe here.
25. Summer Farro Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Basil
Have a summer fling with farro. Recipe here.
26. Arugula Pasta Salad
I like my noodles curvy. Recipe here.
27. Spicy Cauliflower Salad
Life’s too short to waste your time on a boring salad. Recipe here.