17. Boca Original Vegan Burgers
This patty is an insult to burgers, vegetarians, Boca Raton, and according to one BuzzFeed staff member, “the entire human population.”
16. MorningStar Farms Grillers Vegan
This alleged burger is reason enough not to take that final step into vegan-ism.
15. Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger
100% the right choice if you’re looking for a mushy pile of vegetables.
14. MorningStar Farms Asian Veggie Patties
Like biting into a crunchy pile of salt.
13. Boca All American Flame Grilled Veggie Burgers
A decent choice if you’re going for that fake smokey taste. The painted on grill lines help with that, too.
12. MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger
Doesn’t taste like an ACTUAL burger, but to be fair, it’s not really supposed to.
11. MorningStar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burger
Finally, a solution to the veggie burger vs. pizza problem.
10. Dr. Praeger’s Gluten-Free California Veggie Burgers
Leave it to a doctor to make the gluten-free version better than the original.
9. Amy’s Sonoma Veggie Burger
Made with quinoa = win. (Also, tastes good.)
8. Amy’s California Veggie Burger
It’s vegan, it’s got organic ingredients, and this one actually lives up to what a Californian veggie burger should taste like.
7. Hilary’s Eat Well World’s Best Veggie Burger
Gluten-free, yeast-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, nut-free and yet still not at all taste-free.
6. MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Patties
Firm, juicy, and crisp, just as a burger should be.
5. Organic Sunshine Burgers Original
HOW DO THEY DO IT WITH ONLY FIVE INGREDIENTS?!?!
4. Trader Joe’s Vegetable Masala Burger
Vegan, potato-based, and Indian-inspired, this veggie burger is soooo fancyyyyyy.
3. MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers
Star of the morning and every other time of day.
2. Gardenburger Original Veggie Burger
It uses real vegetables and actually works.