1. Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese
Mac and cheese = medicine for your soul. Get the recipe here.
2. Nirvana Enchilada Casserole
A little taste of heaven, conveniently located on Earth. Recipe available here.
3. Matzo Ball Soup
Have a little nosh while you kvetch to your Bubbe. Get the recipe here.
4. Tofu Popcorn Chick’n
Crispy and perfect for dipping, this non-chicken recipe fills in the biggest hole in the vegan diet: The Fried Chicken Void. Get the recipe here.
5. Broccoli & Cheeze Soup
Why should dairy eaters have all the creamed soup fun? Get the recipe here.
6. Almost Famous Fried Pickles
It’s hard to believe the pickle can be improved upon, until you fry it up and taste it for yourself. Get the recipe here.
7. Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies
Bananas: Nature’s best mushy ingredient. Get the recipe here.
8. Mushroom Stout Pie With Potato Biscuits
Take control of your gravy cravings by just giving into them. Get the recipe here.
9. Crispy Baked Onion Rings
Don’t believe the hype: You don’t need eggs to batter and crisp your vegetables. Get the recipe here.
10. Vegetable Lasagna With Kale, Beluga Lentils & Carrots
Who needs meat and cheese when you have kale and lentils? Get the recipe here.
11. Creamed Kale
If only all nutritious food was so creamy and delicious. Get the recipe here.
12. Homemade Vegan Caesar Cocktail
Because nothing comforts like a cocktail at breakfast. Get the recipe here.
13. Chocolate Cupcakes With Avocado Chocolate Icing
Chocolate topped with chocolate = Perfection. Get the recipe here.
14. Creamy Polenta And Mushrooms
Oh polenta, you can do no wrong. Get the recipe here.
15. Mushroom “Alfredo”
I know this is off topic, but I was very sad about what happened to Fredo Corleone. Get the recipe here.
16. Mozzarella Sticks
Deep fried cheese. What else do you need to know? Get the recipe here.
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Cupcakes
Glad to see coconut has finally been invited to the chocolate/peanut butter party. Get the recipe here.
18. Vegan Chili
Hearty, healthy, and always ready to make you happy, this chili makes for a much more dependable partner than your average boyfriend. Get the recipe here.
19. The Philly Reuben Sandwich
Sometimes all you need is a really big sandwich. Get the recipe here.
20. Spinach “Chicotta” Stuffed Pasta Shells
There are so many other options for stuffing shells than cheese. Get the recipe here.
21. Miso Shitake Soba Soup
Brothy noodley goodness. Doesn’t get much more comforting than that. Get the recipe here.
22. Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
Being a sandwich, this is totally a legit lunch. Get the recipe here.
23. Creamy Broccoli And Mushroom Pasta
If there is a problem that a giant bowl of pasta can’t fix, I haven’t found it yet. Get the recipe here.
24. Butterfinger Candy
Who needs friends when you have candy? Get the recipe here.
25. Vegan Big Mac
Burgers: Just because you stopped eating ‘em doesn’t mean you stopped wanting ‘em. Get the recipe here.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›