1. These are the jerseys that used to be worn by players at Cincinnati, Kansas, Notre Dame, Baylor, UCLA and Louisville.
2. These are the new Adidas-created uniforms that will be worn by these six teams starting with their conference tournaments.
3. This is what you’ll be looking at in March.
Those sleeves! Those prints! Those colors!
Either get used to it, or start rooting against these teams. Those are your only choices, America.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›