1. These are the jerseys that used to be worn by players at Cincinnati, Kansas, Notre Dame, Baylor, UCLA and Louisville.
2. These are the new Adidas-created uniforms that will be worn by these six teams starting with their conference tournaments.
3. This is what you’ll be looking at in March.
Those sleeves! Those prints! Those colors!
Either get used to it, or start rooting against these teams. Those are your only choices, America.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›