1. These are the jerseys that used to be worn by players at Cincinnati, Kansas, Notre Dame, Baylor, UCLA and Louisville.
2. These are the new Adidas-created uniforms that will be worn by these six teams starting with their conference tournaments.
3. This is what you’ll be looking at in March.
Those sleeves! Those prints! Those colors!
Either get used to it, or start rooting against these teams. Those are your only choices, America.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›