1. This is Kenny G. There’s never been a jazz musician quite like him.
6. And oh yes: That smooth soprano sound.
7. Honestly, can it get any smoother than this?
8. Even Miles Davis is a little speechless when he’s in Kenny G’s presence!
9. But Kenny G isn’t just an amazing musician. He’s also one of the coolest humans who ever lived.
10. Could someone who wasn’t super cool rock out on a pontoon plane like this?
11. Could someone who wasn’t insanely cool play a saxophone made out of chocolate?
12. Could someone who wasn’t the coolest of ALL TIME unite Katy Perry and Hanson? Because this is the best supergroup since the Traveling Wilburys.
13. Would someone who wasn’t ridiculously, absurdly, out-of-this-world cool agree to photos like this?
14. Just face the facts: Kenny G is the coolest.
16. He knows romance like no other.
17. He even managed to make this clock smile!
18. You’re wondering what else he’s given to the world? How about his son, Max G, who will carry on that G hair to the next generation?
19. What else? How about rocking this duet with Michael Bolton? That was for all of us.
20. Like Starbucks? Kenny G’s partially to thank. He was an early investor in the coffee chain.
21. And how about these dance moves? Kenny G, just super casual all the way. This is his gift to the world.
22. Oh, and he holds the record for the “longest note ever recorded on a saxophone.” He held that note for nearly 46 minutes. 46 AMAZING minutes.
23. Kenny G, thanks for giving us so many years of coolness. Never change.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›