1. San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich and TNT sideline reporter Craig Sager have had some really strange in-game interviews over the years.
2. They’ve been filled with three-word answers.
3. And a general sense of incredulousness from Popovich during nearly every interview.
4. Sometimes, words just can’t explain how strange these in-game interviews have gotten.
5. But Sager isn’t working the playoffs this year — he’s battling leukemia.
In a statement announcing his fight, Sager mentioned his legendary interviews with the San Antonio coach: “Too bad, I had some probing questions for Pop.”