1. This goal from Eduardo Vargas put Chile up, 1-0.
2. This goal from Charles Aránguiz made it 2-0.
3. If Spain can’t find a way to at least pull out a draw, the reigning World Cup champions are going home without even reaching the knockout stages.
AP Photo/Christophe Ena
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›