1. This goal from Eduardo Vargas put Chile up, 1-0.
2. This goal from Charles Aránguiz made it 2-0.
3. If Spain can’t find a way to at least pull out a draw, the reigning World Cup champions are going home without even reaching the knockout stages.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.