1. You can get some amazing food at a baseball game. Giant buckets of burgers. Insane hot dogs. Massively oversized pretzels.
2. But this week, a new, amazing concession stand opened at Turner Field in Atlanta.
3. Even former Braves greats freaked out.
A rednecks sweetest dream…..Waffle House is now at Turner field! My life is complete.
4. Then came Friday, opening night at Waffle House at the Ted. Fans arrived at the stadium, and there they were, the good people of Waffle House, just waiting to serve.
8. And yes, with one mission: To get those waffles.
Just got our first waffle at THE TED!! #wafflehouse (#braves vs #stlcards game w/ http://t.co/up7q9ZkxEh)
12. And because this was Atlanta…
Overheard: “Waffle House has opened at Atlanta Stadium. Gives new meaning to ‘scattered, smothered and CHOPPED’.” :) #Braves
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?