1. You can get some amazing food at a baseball game. Giant buckets of burgers. Insane hot dogs. Massively oversized pretzels.
2. But this week, a new, amazing concession stand opened at Turner Field in Atlanta.
3. Even former Braves greats freaked out.
A rednecks sweetest dream…..Waffle House is now at Turner field! My life is complete.
4. Then came Friday, opening night at Waffle House at the Ted. Fans arrived at the stadium, and there they were, the good people of Waffle House, just waiting to serve.
8. And yes, with one mission: To get those waffles.
Just got our first waffle at THE TED!! #wafflehouse (#braves vs #stlcards game w/ http://t.co/up7q9ZkxEh)
12. And because this was Atlanta…
Overheard: “Waffle House has opened at Atlanta Stadium. Gives new meaning to ‘scattered, smothered and CHOPPED’.” :) #Braves
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›