1. You can get some amazing food at a baseball game. Giant buckets of burgers. Insane hot dogs. Massively oversized pretzels.
2. But this week, a new, amazing concession stand opened at Turner Field in Atlanta.
3. Even former Braves greats freaked out.
A rednecks sweetest dream…..Waffle House is now at Turner field! My life is complete.
4. Then came Friday, opening night at Waffle House at the Ted. Fans arrived at the stadium, and there they were, the good people of Waffle House, just waiting to serve.
8. And yes, with one mission: To get those waffles.
Just got our first waffle at THE TED!! #wafflehouse (#braves vs #stlcards game w/ http://t.co/up7q9ZkxEh)
12. And because this was Atlanta…
Overheard: “Waffle House has opened at Atlanta Stadium. Gives new meaning to ‘scattered, smothered and CHOPPED’.” :) #Braves
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›