1. You can get some amazing food at a baseball game. Giant buckets of burgers. Insane hot dogs. Massively oversized pretzels.
2. But this week, a new, amazing concession stand opened at Turner Field in Atlanta.
3. Even former Braves greats freaked out.
A rednecks sweetest dream…..Waffle House is now at Turner field! My life is complete.
4. Then came Friday, opening night at Waffle House at the Ted. Fans arrived at the stadium, and there they were, the good people of Waffle House, just waiting to serve.
8. And yes, with one mission: To get those waffles.
Just got our first waffle at THE TED!! #wafflehouse (#braves vs #stlcards game w/ http://t.co/up7q9ZkxEh)
12. And because this was Atlanta…
Overheard: “Waffle House has opened at Atlanta Stadium. Gives new meaning to ‘scattered, smothered and CHOPPED’.” :) #Braves
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️