1. Rockville, Utah
Yes, it was really gorgeous. But no way. Not another trip. You can’t risk ending up here again.
2. Rockville, Nebraska
Yeah, remember the lobster the first time? That was a mistake. Lobster in the Midwest is always a mistake. You’re not going back to Rockville for the lobster.
3. Rockville Centre, New York
And the clams? Enough with the seafood, Rockville. It’s not working for you.
4. Rockville, Minnesota
Charming, definitely, but no thanks. One time was enough.
5. Rockville, Connecticut
Kind of quaint, but this is a firm no. You won’t be going back.
6. Rockville, South Carolina
It seemed really nice, until you saw the flags.
7. Rockville, Missouri
Nope. no. DEFINITELY NO. Don’t make us explain this to you again, Rockville. Nobody’s coming back for this.
8. Rockville, Rhode Island
You were one of the sites where they filmed “Moonrise Kingdom.” Does anyone ever visit the random locations where they filmed movies? You will not be going back to this Rockville, either.
9. Rockville, Indiana
Yeah, that Covered Bridge Festival was fun the one time. Once was enough.
10. Rockville, Pennsylvania
Do we even have to talk about this one again, Rockville? Let’s not do this again. You know what you did. Not going back. EVER. End of discussion.
12. Rockville, West Virginia
Your GPS can’t even find this Rockville. Not going back for navigational reasons.
13. Rockville 2013
That first time, you were such a nice little rock festival. Now you’ve got Alice in Chains, Limp Bizkit AND Papa Roach in your festival lineup? Hahaha nope, not going back, not in a million years, sorry.
14. Rockville Hills Park, California
Not following you into the unknown again, Rockville. It didn’t end well the first time.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›