1. She knows that all love stories involve moments of heartbreak.
And she’s not afraid to shy away from it.
2. Her GRAMMY performances are legendary.
…wait for it…
3. She looks gorgeous dressed up.
4. And amazing dressed down.
Scarf envy. Major scarf envy.
5. She writes her own music!
“Just Give Me a Reason” was written by P!nk, Jeff Bhasker, & Nate Ruess.
7. She’s won three GRAMMY awards already.
She won Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals in 2002 for “Lady Marmalade,” Best Female Rock Vocal Performance in 2004 for “Trouble,” and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals in 2011 for “Imagine.”
8. She’s an athlete. Like, wicked strong.
Have you SEEN the music video for “Try?” It’s bananas.
9. She even looks good hanging completely upside down.
That hair is on POINT. That makeup is on POINT.
10. She rocks tattoos like nobody’s business.
Also, she’s really good at hats. Is that a thing? It’s a thing. She’s so good at hats.