All right, guys. LET’S CONFRONT OURSELVES AND THE THINGS WE DO.
1. Embellishing stories to make them more entertaining.
“And THEN, the mountain lion came back to life and ate their picnic lunch!”
3. Telling friends you’re “too busy” to go out, then staying in to do this:
4. Complimenting someone’s outfit when you have nothing else to say.
6. Feeling utterly relieved to be home. Especially if no one else is there.
7. Sprawling in the least flattering position possible to surf the ‘net.
8. Stockpiling free samples.
Art show? I’ll be there for the cheese.
9. Feeling like this whenever someone sees your browser history:
OK, even the thought of someone seeing your browser history elicits this reaction.