His name was Thomas and he was actually voiced by Christian Bale.
2. Ed Helms’ missing tooth in The Hangover wasn’t computer generated, it’s real. An adult tooth never grew in so he has an implant.
4. “Vader” is Dutch for father.
5. It was James Cameron who drew the portrait of Rose in Titanic. The drawing was auctioned for at least $16,000.
6. In early drafts, the time machine in Back to the Future was supposed to be a refrigerator.
7. Pumbaa was the first character to ever exhibit flatulence in a Disney movie.
8. Will Smith was originally approached to play Neo, but backed out to star in Wild Wild West instead.
9. Other what ifs? John Travolta was considered for Maverick in Top Gun, but his asking price was too high.
10. And Robert De Niro turned down the role of Captain Jack Sparrow because he thought Pirates of the Caribbean was going to bomb.
11. R2D2 is shorthand for “Reel 2, Dialogue 2” that was used in George Lucas’ film American Graffiti. He liked the sound of it and re-used it for Star Wars.
12. The lead characters in Pulp Fiction were named Vincent and Jules…
While the lead characters in Twins were also named Vincent and Julius. Coincidence? Nope. Danny DeVito had been a producer on Pulp Fiction.
13. E.T.’s face was modeled after Albert Einstein, Carl Sandburg and a pug.
14. The Lion King was originally called “King of the Jungle” before they realized that lions don’t actually live in jungles.
Do you know what else you probably never knew?
Using both wipes and toilet paper to take care of your business is the cleaner way to go. You wouldn’t wash your car without both water and a towel, so why should your body deserve any less? Test your cleaning logic with Cottonelle.