1. Stella Coffee (Italy)
“The bite of coffee.”
2nd ad below.
2. Stella Coffee (Italy)
3. Australian Aroma Festival
A Mona Lisa made from 4,000 cups of coffee. Wow.
The festival is a coffee tasting extravaganza with over 100 roasters/vendors.
4. McDonald’s Coffee (Finland)
That’s a big coffee.
Kind of looks like ocean sewage.
Cannes Lion winner.
5. The Coffee Inn (Lithuania)
Hot coffee. For the Coffee Inn in Vilnius.
This was a real New York City ad stunt, from 2006.
Stickers were placed over several steaming manholes in Manhattan.
Unfortunately, Folgers couldn’t alter the aroma of the steam, which smelled like sewage.
7. Blandongan Coffee (Indonesia)
Translation: “Wakes the Body and Soul.”
In Indonesia, the dead are covered in white cloth, according to Muslim tradition. The cotton in the nose is part of the ritual.
So, Necromancer Joe.
8. McDonald’s Coffee (Canada)
A real installation promoting free coffee.
9. Beans & Beyond (India)
“Extra Strong Coffee”
Whooo doesn’t like strong coffee?
10. McDonald’s Coffee (Sweden)
This is the craziest coffee TV commercial ever. Easily.
Why can’t McDonald’s run ads like this in the US?
11. Café BonoGrão (Brazil)
“Keep the Distance”
Strong Brazilian coffee.
Batshit insanely good artwork.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›