1. Stella Coffee (Italy)
“The bite of coffee.”
2nd ad below.
2. Stella Coffee (Italy)
3. Australian Aroma Festival
A Mona Lisa made from 4,000 cups of coffee. Wow.
The festival is a coffee tasting extravaganza with over 100 roasters/vendors.
4. McDonald’s Coffee (Finland)
That’s a big coffee.
Kind of looks like ocean sewage.
Cannes Lion winner.
5. The Coffee Inn (Lithuania)
Hot coffee. For the Coffee Inn in Vilnius.
This was a real New York City ad stunt, from 2006.
Stickers were placed over several steaming manholes in Manhattan.
Unfortunately, Folgers couldn’t alter the aroma of the steam, which smelled like sewage.
7. Blandongan Coffee (Indonesia)
Translation: “Wakes the Body and Soul.”
In Indonesia, the dead are covered in white cloth, according to Muslim tradition. The cotton in the nose is part of the ritual.
So, Necromancer Joe.
8. McDonald’s Coffee (Canada)
A real installation promoting free coffee.
9. Beans & Beyond (India)
“Extra Strong Coffee”
Whooo doesn’t like strong coffee?
10. McDonald’s Coffee (Sweden)
This is the craziest coffee TV commercial ever. Easily.
Why can’t McDonald’s run ads like this in the US?
11. Café BonoGrão (Brazil)
“Keep the Distance”
Strong Brazilian coffee.
Batshit insanely good artwork.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›